Christmas movies are one of the best movie genres ever, they’re festive, fun and magical. The movies get you into the Christmas spirit and are great family movies. Top best Christmas movies to get you in the mood.
- The top Christmas movies
- What are the movies about?
- Christmas movies, of course aren’t to everyone’s taste but The Polar Express is a hyper-realistic animation movie. The Polar Express is based on the children’s storybook about a boy who took a train to the North Pole on Christmas Eve.
2. The Nightmare before Christmas was written by the incredible Tim Burton who has produced many amazing movies. The Nightmare before Christmas has became a Christmas classic for many families during the festive season. Jack Skellington, from Halloween Town ends up finding doors in the forest and enters into Christmas Town, it is heart-warming, spooky and loved by all.
3. Elf is one of the most watched Christmas movies of all time and lucky for us is on Netflix. Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf showed off the comical side to Christmas, and it may be a little worrying but I am sure most Christmas lovers can probably say the lines with Buddy. The movie is perfect for the family, it has the funny adult jokes and the Christmas magic for the kids. You can be whatever age and still enjoy Buddy shouting “Santa, I know him!” across the mall.
4. The Home Alone movies are iconic, Macaulay Culkin acts as Kevin MccCallister and does absolutely perfects the character. Home Alone movies are also loved by all families, they are action packed, heart-warming and of course, funny.
Kevin McCallister wished his family would disappear and wakes up on Christmas to find himself ‘home alone’, and he thinks his wish has come true. The family accidentally left Kevin behind as they go on their holiday and the McCallister house is marked by two burglars who Kevin fights against with his fun and creative defence mechanisms.
These movies are some of the best and most watched movies at Christmas time, they encourage the festive spirit and bring families together. They are the ideal movies to get cosy on the sofa, with hot chocolate and loads of Christmas snacks. Watching these movies will bring you back to your childhood and will make you feel nostalgic.
“Top best Christmas movies to get you in the mood”
EUROVIBE is an online news and lifestyle outlet bringing you the news you want with all the information you need. For the widest range of news and lifestyle content remember to bookmark the EUROVIBE homepage